Toy Polloi - FAQ
- What do I get? - When you purchase files from Toy Polloi you will receive a download link to enable you to download a digital file, normally a PDF. You can use these files to print your own stickers/decals. You will also receive the download link via email as soon as you have paid.
- Will I receive anything in the post? - No. You will just receive a digital file that you must print yourself.
- How do I know where to put the stickers/decals? - You will find a link to a video next to each item on Toy Polloi. Watch the videos to get all the info.
- How do I receive the files? - Once you make a purchase you will be sent a link via email. Click the link to download the files. You can also see all your orders by going to the 'My account' section of Toypolloi.com and clicking the 'View my orders' button.
- Do I need to buy multiple copies of a file if I want to print a few versions? - No. You just need to purchase one copy. You can then print this as many times as you like.
- What if I don't have a printer? - Most print shops will be able to print the PDF files downloaded from Toy Polloi. Give them a try. Toy Polloi is not able to print the files for you.
- How long do I have to download the files after I have purchased them? - You can download the files for six months. After that the file will no longer be available in 'View my orders' section in 'My account'.